The winners will be determined in the following nominations: "Best Interview", "Best Reporting", "Best Material in the Media". In addition, a special nomination will be awarded - “For active and competent coverage of DBK's activities”. The size of the premium for any of the three nominations is 150 thousand tenge, for a special nomination - 200 thousand tenge.
Materials will be assessed according to the following criteria: relevance and significance of the topic, completeness of the disclosure of the material, style and originality of presentation. The jury of the competition consists of representatives of the DBK team and media.
Conditions of the competition:
- Journalists of all media are eligible to participate, including staff and freelancers of republican, regional and international publications.
- The language of the story is Kazakh, Russian or English.
- The format and genre are unlimited: from essays to interviews, the main thing is to follow the principles of reliability, objectivity and exclusivity, as well as adhere to the ethical standards of journalism.
- Works published or aired in print media or Internet resources, on television or radio channels from May 31 to December 1, 2021 are accepted for participation in the competition.
- Competition materials are accepted at the address: 010000, Nur-Sultan, Mangilik el avenue, 55 A or by e-mail email@example.com, marked “To participate in the competition“ Creating the future with DBK ”.
- The results of the competition will be announced on December 15, 2021 and will be published on the website www.kdb.kz.