In honor of the 20th anniversary, the Development Bank of Kazakhstan announces the start of a competition among journalists for the best material on the activities of DBK projects and the Bank's contribution to their development.
The public is familiar with the majority of DBK’s projects firsthand due to the active work and constant interest from media representatives. That is why we would like to express our gratitude to them and note their significant contribution to the popularization of the Bank's activities by launching the "Creating the Future with DBK" competition. The winners will be determined in the following nominations: "Best Interview", "Best Reporting", "Best Material in the Media". In addition, a special nomination will be awarded - “For active and competent coverage of DBK's activities”. The size of the premium for any of the three nominations is 150 thousand tenge, for a special nomination - 200 thousand tenge.
The competition is held in order to encourage the creative activity of journalists and editorial teams covering the implementation of large industrial projects, as well as events in Kazakhstan’s financial market.
Conditions of the competition:
- Journalists of all media are eligible to participate, including staff and freelancers of republican, regional and international publications.
- The language of the story is Kazakh, Russian or English.
- The format and genre are unlimited: from essays to interviews, the main thing is to follow the principles of reliability, objectivity and exclusivity, as well as adhere to the ethical standards of journalism.
- Works published or aired in print media or Internet resources, on television or radio channels from May 31 to November 15, 2021 are accepted for participation in the competition.
- Competition materials are accepted at the address: 010000, Nur-Sultan, Mangilik el avenue, 55 A or by e-mail email@example.com, marked “To participate in the competition“ Creating the future with DBK ”.
If you have any questions, please call +7 (7172) 79 26 87