1) It was determined the Applicant and (or) the Project did not comply with the terms and conditions of the Memorandum on the credit policy of Development Bank of Kazakhstan JSC
2) Deliberately false information was provided;
3) There is overdue, over 90 (ninety) days, outstanding debt on loans attracted from third parties or payments to the budget at the time of submitting an application for financing;
4) It was determined there are «stop factors» in terms of economic security both in relation to the Applicant himself/herself and to the Applicant’s officials who have the right to sign the financial documents, major participants or shareholders owning 10% or more of the shares in the authorized capital (voting shares) of the Applicant and the beneficial owners of the Applicant;
5) The Applicant is subject to bankruptcy, liquidation, rehabilitation;
6) In relation to the Applicant, a «critical level of risk of money laundering and terrorist financing» was set or a decision was made to refuse to establish business relations in case of establishing a «high level of risk of money laundering and terrorist financing»;7) The Applicant has a negative credit history (has a historical overdue loan debt over the past 3 years for a period of more than 180 days), as well as the project company, its participants/shareholders, except in cases of considering applications for financing investment projects for the development of international transport infrastructure included in the list of investment strategic projects determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.