Development Bank of Kazakhstan Joint Stock Company (hereinafter – the Bank, Development Bank or DBK) has been incorporated under the:
- Decree No.531 «On Development Bank of Kazakhstan» of the President of the RK N. Nazarbayev dated 28 December 2000;
- RK Government Decree No. 659 «On incorporation of Development Bank of Kazakhstan Closed Joint Stock Company» dated 18 May 2001.
To promote the sustainable development of the national economy by investments into the non-resource sector of the country.
- the leading operator of the country on assessment and structuring of the large infrastructural and industrial projects;
- a specialized state development institution, providing a timely and sufficient financing of projects in the field of industry and infrastructure;
- the financial institution for providing the best financing in a national currency;
- one of the largest financial institutions in Kazakhstan by assets with a recognized authority at international markets;
- the main agent for attracting of long-term and low-cost loans and investments for corporate clients.
- enhancement and efficiency improvement of the state investment activities;
- development of production infrastructure and manufacturing sector;
- assistance for attracting of foreign and domestic investments to the national economy of the country.
The Bank’s principles
- achievement of the social-and-economic effects;
- strategic partnership with the second-tier banks;
- decision-making on a repayable basis, interest payment and payback of the projects;
- synchronism with the tasks of the state industrial-innovative policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- anti-money laundering.