During the year, the Bank recruits young specialists for internships and traineeships.
Who can undertake an internship / traineeship?
- Young professionals who already have a diploma of higher education;
- Young professionals with experience in specialized areas;
- Students of higher educational institutions.
Terms of internship / traineeship:
- The duration of the internship is up to six (6) months;
- Internship in the Bank is carried out free of charge;
- When choosing a place of internship, the specialization and wishes of the trainees are taken into account.
How to participate?
Fill out the questionnaire according to the QUESTIONNAIRE application and send it to the email address: email@example.com, (put "Internship/traineeship" in the subject line)
For traineeship, you must provide a referral from the institution.
The selection process
Stage 1: Selection for compliance with the requirements and specifics of the unit is carried out by the Department of Human Resources Management;
Stage 2: Candidates who have passed the 1st stage are invited to an interview with the head of the structural unit;
Stage 3: Candidates who have been interviewed, collect the necessary documents and start an Internship.
What does the internship / traineeship bring?
- The possibility of acquiring professional competencies, knowledge and skills in various areas of financial and banking activities;
- The mentors are leading professionals in banking business;
- Entering the external applicants pool of the Bank.
If you want to do an internship at the Development Bank and get useful professional skills and knowledge, apply now!