- higher economic education;
it is preferable to have an international qualification in the field of finance DipIFR / СМА / CIMA / CFA / ACCA;
in the relevant profile of the organization: total experience - at least 6 years; in leadership positions - at least 3 years.
knowledge of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of banking;
- knowledge of all areas of budgeting and management reporting, automation of planning and reporting processes, analysis of activities;
knowledge in the field of international financial reporting;
- skills of confident use of architecture for budgeting and management reporting;
knowledge of the theory of operational risk management.
1) Budget planning
Organization of the system and processes for the implementation of budget planning, preparation of the Bank's consolidated budget for the planned period (including budget adjustments) in order to improve the efficiency of the Bank's activities and implement the Bank's Development Plan
2) Analysis of the Bank's budget execution
Analysis and preparation of materials on the actual execution and forecast of the Bank's budget, for consideration by the authorized bodies of the Bank in order to timely respond and minimize financial risks. Monitoring on an ongoing basis of existing and newly concluded contracts in order to control their implementation
3) Development, approval and control of norms (limits) for general administrative costs
Development, approval and control of norms (limits) for general administrative expenses (representation, travel expenses, for vehicles and communications) to ensure that structural divisions comply with the indicators of the Budget of general administrative expenses
4) Independent verification of market rates, quotes
Control over the correctness of determination of market rates, quotes and other parameters used by the Bank's structural divisions to determine the fair value of financial instruments calculated at initial recognition, subsequent accounting and disclosures of the Bank's financial statements.
5) Providing a calculation of the effects of influence on the indicators of Development Bank of Kazakhstan JSC at the initial recognition of financial instruments:
- analysis of the transaction for compliance with market financing conditions;
- determining the approach and calculating the fair value of financial instruments;
- calculation of the amount of the estimated liability, discount, premium on a financial instrument.
6) Reconciliation of the presence or absence of significant modification of financial instruments as part of the ongoing restructuring:
- analysis of changes to the terms of financing;
- the presence of qualitative changes in the characteristics of a financial instrument;
- checking a test for a significant quantitative modification of a financial instrument.
7) Preparation of management reports
Timely and high-quality preparation of management reports for the authorized bodies of the Bank in order to make timely management decisions on the implementation of indicators of the Budget and Development Plan of the Bank
8) Bank's tariff policy
Organizational and methodological support of the Bank's divisions in terms of applying the principles of the Bank's tariff policy and methods of its practical implementation in order to ensure the efficiency of banking operations and minimize financial risks
9) Management of key internal and external relationships
Building and developing relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders, creating and maintaining a network of partnerships with colleagues, external partners and government representatives in order to effectively make decisions, protect interests and build a positive reputation of the Bank
10) Personnel management and development
Formulation and implementation of control of key performance indicators for their subordinates; ensuring the implementation of policies, regulations and communication of strategic priorities for the development of the Bank's business, agreeing on the appointment, ensuring the creation of a productive working climate in a managed team and work on improving qualifications, effectively using human resources and building competencies, in order to form and maintain the necessary conditions for constantly increasing motivation and the productivity of their employees