• The best photo of the employees of the enterprises - 100 000 tenge;
• The best photo of the production of enterprises - 100 000 tenge;
• The best photo of the plant - 100 000 tenge;
Conditions for participation in the competition:
1) No more than 3 works are accepted from one participant. One participant can win in only one nomination. Photo size on the long side must be at least 3,500 pixels. By entering the competition, the participant declares that the photo was taken by the participant himself and does not violate copyrights, trademarks, confidentiality or moral rights and no other party has any requirements for the submitted work.
2) The competition is open to citizens of Kazakhstan - professional photographers and amateurs, regardless of age and profession. Portrait, thematic and other forms of photography are accepted.
3) If the subject of photography is people, the condition for participation of such work in the competition is the exclusion by the participant of the risks of violation of the rights to publish and other rights, by prior receipt of the approval of the subject of photography or in another way.
4) By taking part in the competition, the participant gives the organizer of the competition the right to reproduce, display, print and use in any form the photos sent to the competition. Images can be used for marketing purposes. Photos can be used by the organizer of the competition also in the media (including social media).
The competition consists of 2 stages.
• Dates: June 30, 2021 - August 31, 2021 inclusive
• To participate in the competition, participants must send a photo to the postal address firstname.lastname@example.org. In the title of the letter, you must indicate the name of the competition. The letter must contain full-size files (originals of works) and text descriptions of works.
• Participants also need to post a photo on social networks Facebook or Instagram with a unique hashtag #mega_zavod_brk with a mandatory mark of Development Bank's account in social networks. To participate in the competition, participants' accounts in social networks must be open.
• Dates: September 1, 2021 - September 30, 2021 inclusive
• Competition photos are posted on the corporate website of Development Bank for open voting. The winners in each nomination will receive a cash prize of 100,000 tenge.
The results of the photo competition will be announced on October 15, 2021 and posted on the official website of Development Bank and in social networks.